Cacao Ceremony & Meditation
Connect with the flow of your heart through the medicine of cacao
I lead group cacao ceremonies and meditations with cacao. I also incorporate the medicine of cacao into my personalized 1-to-1 programmes.
Raw cacao is an exceptional medicine, already used by the Aztecs and Mayas in Central America, that helps you to lift the spirit and deepen the connection with your heart centre and intuition. It is a superfood rich in minerals and antioxidants.
I came across the medicine of cacao during my travels in Central America. Its power and magic literally took my breath and I fell in love with cacao. I am keen on sharing the healing power of cacao with my clients.
Healing cacao can particularly help you if...
You are feeling depressed, closed, lonely or afraid of love
You feel you have lost connection with your inner self
You are looking for connection with your creativity and intuition
You face many important decisions and feel confused over the direction of your life
You suffer from high blood pressure, diabetes, digestive issues or similar conditions
A cacao ceremony includes a hot cacao, meditative exercises and meditative dance. It takes about 3 hours and takes place in the evenings.
Meditation with cacao is a shorter form of cacao ceremony and does not necessarily involve dance. It takes between 1 and 1,5 hours.
Experience the healing power of cacao!
Would you like to try out cacao meditation during a 1-to-1 session? Book it here >
You will experience:
Opening of your heart chakra which will make you feel full of love, happiness and gratitude
Feeling more content, centred and compassionate
Letting go of fear and stored negative emotions
Letting go of control and experiencing a state of total relaxation and joy
Feeling of unconditional love for yourself, others and the world
Connection with your heart centre and balancing your heart chakra
Deeper understanding of your energetic body
Opening up to the energy of creativity and intuition
Why is cacao such an exceptional medicine?
- Rich in antioxidants, including polyphenols (whose concentration is three times higher in cacao than in green tea), beneficial for the cardiovascular system, in particular helping to reduce the risk of heart attacks, strokes, high blood pressure, and even reducing the risk of cancer
- Rich in magnesium (relaxing muscles and releasing tension), iron, and zinc (balancing blood sugar and cholesterol)
- Rich in agents that enhance the production of various feel-good chemicals in the brain, notably serotonin and dopamine
- Creates a sense of content, unconditional love, inner peace, and gratitude
- Because of all these properties, cacao is very beneficial for enhancing creativity and improving focus at work since it keeps you better connected with your inspiration and intuition, for deeper experience and stillness of mind during meditation, yoga and breathwork as well as during therapy or coaching